Chicagoland Home Automation Users Group Meeting

The Pod

1070 North Rohlwing Road (RT53)
Addison, IL 60101

Date: Oct 20, 2006
Time: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

The reason for this date change from our regular scheduled meetings, is that Martin from AutomatedOutlet will be in the Chicagoland area at this time and has asked to attend one of our meetings.

In order to use this location as our meeting place it is required that everyone attending is to order something and pitch in for a good tip. Everyone is responsible for what they order.

Please RSVP if you will be attending so we can get a head count. Thank you.

The Pod

The Pod said:
1070 North Rohwing Road (RT53)
Addison, IL 60101

Date: Oct 20, 2006
Time: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

The reason for this date change from our regular scheduled meetings, is that Martin from AutomatedOutlet will be in the Chicagoland area at this time and has asked to attend one of our meetings.

In order to use this location as our meeting place it is required that everyone attending is to order something and pitch in for a good tip. Everyone is responsible for what they order.

Please RSVP if you will be attending so we can get a head count. Thank you.

The Pod
According to Mapquest, that should be 1070 N Rohlwing Rd, Addison, IL 60101-1034.

fitzpatri8, thanks for catching my typo. I edited my post to correct the street spelling.

The Pod

You're welcome. I'd be adding my name to the reservations list if it weren't a four hour drive. Tell Martin when you see him another satisfied customer of his says "Hi".

Tom

I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the invite!

Guess that means that I'll have to bring a couple of door prizes.......

Looks like Simply Automated has pulled out of the Chicago show (I was supposed to work in the booth) but I am still planning on going to Chicago anyway since I already have non-refundable tickets. I'll walk the show and look forward to meeting you guys Friday night!

kflorian, I will attend the meeting on 10.20.06
See you there.

Just a reminder, this Friday is the next Chicagoland Home Automation Users Group meeting. Martin from AutomatedOutlet will be in town and attending our meeting. Hope to see you there.

The Pod

Need to get a final head count of attendee's. If you're planning on attending the next Chicagoland Home Automation Users Group meeting (this Friday). Please let us know.

Thanks,

The Pod

Back