Contest: $20 Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Did you know you can support CocoonTech.com by purchasing a subscription?

As a thank you to our supporters, we are going to start organizing contests and giveaways for our subscribers. So let's start with a giveaway!

We have 2 $20 Gift Certificates to AutomatedOutlet.com.

Who can participate?

Any EXISTING subscriber (as of 01/29/2010) will be eligible for this giveaway. However, if you aren't a subscriber yet, you can still qualify!

Purchase a Gold or Platinum subscription by February 5, 11:59PM EST, and you can be part of this!

If you are interested in participating, and meet the requirements, simply post in this thread, and you will be included in the random drawing!

Requirements
  • Winner must have posted in the correct thread
  • Winner must be an existing subscriber (as of 01/29/2010) or have a Gold or Platinum subscription by February 5, 11:59pm EST.
  • Only one entry per member/e-mail/household per prize
  • Only one prize per winner
  • Multiple entries per prize will disqualify you automatically from winning any prizes
  • These terms and conditions may be subject to change
  • Vendors and Manufacturers are not allowed to participate

What about non-subscribers?
No worries, we haven't forgotten about you, we'll still do these kind of promotions for non-subscribers as well, but subscribers will get more opportunities.

Hehe...well timed "reminder"...my sub had just expired. Well WELL worth the money, even without this nice contest. I'm in!

Been a member for awhile and have received a lot of value from the forums. I guess it is time for me to pony up some money to be a subscriber. :rockon: I am in.

Only a few more days before this ends, don't forget to enter if you haven't already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back