Copy rules to other apps

crash123

Is there no way to copy a selection of rules to another application like word? I can select them in the RP rules window (only consecutive rules though), and apparently copy them via the copy button in RP, but when I go to paste in word, there is nothing in the paste buffer.

Also, is there a way to just select rules (e.g. CTRL+click multiple rules) and print them directly?

thanks. (PS I tried a forum search first but didn't find anything)

It's buried under CocoonTech.com > General > Marketplace > Elk Products, Inc (ELK) > Programming

http://www.cocoontech.com/index.php?showtopic=8559

Is there no way to copy a selection of rules to another application like word? I can select them in the RP rules window (only consecutive rules though), and apparently copy them via the copy button in RP, but when I go to paste in word, there is nothing in the paste buffer.

Also, is there a way to just select rules (e.g. CTRL+click multiple rules) and print them directly?

thanks. (PS I tried a forum search first but didn't find anything)

When posting rules on Cocoontech, you can preserve the formatting (indenting) which is helpful to reading them if you put them in a CODEBOX. The CODEBOX is a feature you can access from the Quick Access menu in the message composition window.

[codebox]WHENEVER ...
AND ...
THEN ...
THEN ...
[/codebox]

Back