Creston EHX 2005 announcements

electron

Administrator
Staff member
ORLANDO, FL, Februrary 15, 2005— Creston will showcase the C2N-SDC Shade and Drape Controller and the C2N-SSC-2, which controls up to two Somfy Intelligent Shade Motors, at EH Expo booth #1400. These Crestron shade controllers are cost-effective, powerful and versatile.

ORLANDO, FL, February 15, 2005 — Crestron is featuring its MT-1000C MiniTouch wireless controller at EH Expo booth #1400. The MT-1000C controls a full range of systems including lighting, HVAC and AV. Its lightweight, ergonomic design affords comfortable and intuitive handheld or tabletop use with a perfect combination of tactile pushbutton control and touchpanel versatility. The mobile 3.8" active matrix touchscreen controller also features 11 backlit hard buttons and 4-way thumbpad in a sleek, stylish RF wireless handheld package. Stunning 16-bit Isys® color graphics and WAV file audio feedback make the MT-1000C one of the most popular handheld controllers on the market.

ORLANDO, FL, February 15, 2005 — The TPS-4000L is the latest offering in Crestron’s broad line of Isys® touchpanels on display at EH Expo booth #1400. The TPS-4000L is a state-the-art flush-mount touchpanel for lectern or wall mount installations featuring a vibrant 10.4†640x480 touchscreen display. The touchpanel provides both a gorgeous full-color graphic control interface that supports high-resolution graphics and scalable video, and five engravable hard-buttons for quick access to commonly used functions.

Why do you think I posted this :D Would be great if we could use some of that hardware in our 'low-end' home automation setup.

When Crestron states that it will be "Cost effective" , I cant help but thing that effectivly it will cost way to much.

I will definately stop by their booth, and find out. Also will do my best to get some photo's ect...

Don't know about those units, but three years ago I was quoted $1450 for the TPS-2000. $2700 for the STX-1550C

Back