C

chucklyons

File Name: iPhone
File Submitter: chucklyons
File Submitted: 5 Sep 2009
File Category: Premise
Author: chucklyons
Version: 1.0.3

Well, folks...be kind. Comments welcome - PM me with blasts....

The zip contains the readme. Fairly straightforward. Move the iPhone image folder under /Web/Images. Put the iPhone CSS under Web. Hot localhost/iPhone. You should be on your way.

Plenty of things in the works. Sprinklers, Add a zone, and maybe component control. Will continue to add iPhone effects, (slides, etc) as my skill and time permits.

I'll also be adding updates to the images. Some are so-so. Some I thought I did well with. If you don't tell me, I won't tell you :D

Click here to download this file

Absolutely freaking awesome.

I think that you are now my new hero (Sorry Taras :D ).

Really, it's quite good already. Can't wait to dig into it further.

THANK YOU!

Sam...

Even if you don't have a need for it..the music room is still the Carl Wilson signed strato....and its my fav!

(It is a beautiful piece of art....forever preserved in Premise!)

...and thanks for the support!!!

Thank you so much for putting this together! I did some quick testing tonight and found that when using the thermostat control the 5 buttons Auto, On, Heat, Cool and Off do not appear. Everything seems to be working. I am wondering if I might of installed something incorrectly?

I tested it on both my desktop and my Samsung Blackjack. In both cases the buttons never loaded.

I also verified lighting control via my Insteon lights.

I look forward to future releases.

Kaz

Kaz, et al -

I put a new folder into the download section...I have put the QA dept on notice.

I don't know if you have used John's RSS module, but I had extended it to include support for the iPhone module, as well.

It should be in the download section.....

Sam...

Even if you don't have a need for it..the music room is still the Carl Wilson signed strato....and its my fav!

(It is a beautiful piece of art....forever preserved in Premise!)

...and thanks for the support!!!

Oh, I have a need :D I have a recording studio in the basement and this is MUCH better than the standard classical guitar icon.

Beautiful! Great job, Chuck!

Here are a few tweaks for the next version. Please refer to the attached image.
  1. Home web page never finishes loading; indicator spins indefinitely. Something in the HTML is unhappy.
  2. No icon for Foyer.
  3. No icon for Basement.
  4. Hidden Locations and objects are visible. See this post for a solution.
  5. No icon for RelayDeviceEx .
  6. RelayDevice class will cause Xbrowser to halt. RelayDevice and RelayDeviceEx are in the Appliance family but do not have a PowerState property. This causes Xbrowser to halt in iPhoneApplianceEx class, iPhoneRenderPage method, on this line: if this.PowerState = true then

Attachments

• iPhone_UI.jpg
    iPhone_UI.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 72
hmm...most curious. I used the large house as the model. I don't have the non-loading problem on either dev or ops servers...but given you have four icons not loading....

Foyer and Basement...I have both, I'll upload sometime tomorrow. I also have all of the icons in 'Glossy' finish. I'll add those, as well.

The hidden locations is on the list. Its odd it wasn't implemented in the original xBrowser, although 'Hidden' for Media, is.

The relay...That was going to be part of the sprinkler set-up, as sprrnklers don't have a Powerstate, either. Any requests for a relay icon?

I believe issue #1 may be due to the web-page attempting to load non-existent icons.

FWIW, I checked the iPhone folder and it does not contains icons for Foyer, Basement and RelayDeviceEx.

Although technically incorrect, how about using a knife switch to represent a relay?

Updated, (v1.0.6 in downloads) I hope, with the missing icons (Foyer, Cellar, RelayDevice)...btw, Premise had roots in Iowa, thus 'cellar' vs 'basement'

Hidden objects are no longer displayed. (added
Code:
if obj.GetValue("Navigation") = 0 then
into the g_iPhoneisValidObjectType(obj) function...

Still working on State devices. I'm on the road this coming week, so we'll see if I make any progress....

Absolutely fantastic. Thanks so much for your time. Got me excited again in my home automation.

Great work. Keep it up!

Thanks for the support!

I added support for RelayDevice(s) and mod'd the file in the downloads.

Just import the 1.0.8 xdo - let me know if you run into any problems...I finished this one courtesy of UAL, at 31k ft.....

Chuck this is very nice. I just gave it a try on vista through ie; very fast to load. I love the graphics you have made and I also like how you have left the source code for us to learn from. I know what I'm using on my PPC now :)