C

chucklyons

index.php
File Name: WeatherUnderground
File Submitter: chucklyons
File Submitted: 12 Nov 2013
File Category: Premise
Author: Chuck Lyons

Not many modifications - just added the MiniBrowser Valid Class Enumerator - removing it from the MiniBrowser base install.
Modified the SRC locations for WeatherUnderground MiniBrowser images, specifically, the 'Next', 'Previous', and 'Update' images.

No new functionality.

Click here to download this file

Hi Chuck-

What does this do?

I have a hybrid HAL/Cinemar system plus an Oregon Scientific Wireless Weather station that connnects to my PC via serial to USB splitter and use Weatherview

http://www.weatherview32.com/

to access it remotely. For weather other places I use WeatherUnder ground.

Is this an interface?

bob

Bob...welcome to the Premise Forums

Yes, mine is simply the browser interface (123's minibrowser) for 123's WeatherUnderground module. This can be used for a specific location or presumably your own if your system is tied to the WU.

In my latest version the temperature is wrapped in a div, so when an update/change occurs, the UI reflects the change without a refresh.

For a setup like yours, and one I used when I had a WeatherHawk, is the Virtual Weather module, which should be one of the download files. If its not there let me know and I can upload it

Chuck,

I've got this working with PremiseMetro (at least basic display of temp and forecast).  Do you have higher res versions of the weather icon's available? 

I'll send you what I have. Any preferred resolution?

Note: Unless I roll my own, I typically buy distributable images from a number of sources. These will be from one of those sources

I'm pretty sure it's not the same group.  If it is, I agree with you.  Bill Ayers and his friends are despicable.