EHExpo - group dinner?

Whos counting down the hours?

I will be arriving at the expo on the 8th at about 10:30 and will be heading straight back to the Z-Wave Alliance booth to meet some people. I will probably then head over to AutomatedOutlets to meet "the man".

What booth or siminar will you be running to first?

Squintz said:
and will be heading straight back to the Z-Wave Alliance booth to meet some people. I will probably then head over to AutomatedOutlets to meet "the man".
the z-wave pavillion is near the front left, so you don't need to "head back". and you can meet all of us at the AO booth #352.

For anybody driving, I suggest parking at the Rosen Centre hotel (not the Rosen Plaza) at the south end of the convention center and walking to the convention center. As I recall the price is the same or lower than the official parking. and it is closer & more convenient. The show is in WA1-WA3.

http://www.occc.net/pdf/Map_OCCCparking.pdf

ppalac said:
Glad someone remembers us! :)
We remember you Perry & Amy from last year and we promise not to publish the party pictures ;) I look forward to seeing everybody again.

It was nice to meet everyone this year!
PeteC

I have a couple of Pics and can post to Yahoo Photos - please PM me your emails.

Back