Elk Screen Default Display

upstatemike

Something that is not clear to me from the literature... Can you pick what the default display should be on a TS07? In other words, after a timeout can you always have the screen return to displaying a security camera view? (or weather map, or themostat, or audio controls?)

Also on the climate page, can you control by screen which thermostat displays first in the list? (So that you can have a given screen show the nearest thermostat by default)

Currently, whatever screen you are on is where the display stays until you manually change to another screen, but your suggestion is a great idea.

You can control the TS07 screen remotely by sending it certain ASCII strings, so you could make a rule that switches back to default (good idea).

You can control the TS07 screen remotely by sending it certain ASCII strings, so you could make a rule that switches back to default (good idea).

So if I can change screens with a rule, can I have a rule that switches the screen to the front door camera when the front doorbell rings? Then I would use a timer to trigger another rule to set it back to a weather map screen. (for example)

Hold that thought guys, You'll be able to do that automatically with a "Formula" using PowerHome. The difference between using ELK rules and Formulas is that the formula with instantly "Fire" based upon the parameters you define when you install the keypad "out of the box". ELK rules will exhaust your free space (save that space for important rules) It's something I can work on for you in a few weeks after we finish the ELK integration in version .11

-=*Sharby*=-

Back