ELK-TS071 Released?

BryanE

I didn't realize these were available for public consumption... virtually no fanfare from Elk.

"The ELK-TS071 is an in-wall mount 7†LCD color touchscreen designed to operate with the M1Gold and M1EZ8 controls. It features a super bright TFT display, powerful microprocessor, and includes Elk’s Remote Management Software (RMS) The easy to use graphical interface is designed to simplify the operation of both security and automation. Its low profile design satisfies the most discriminating taste."

http://www.elkproducts.com/products/m1/ELK-TS071.htm

Not sure if they are available yet, they usually send me an e-mail with a short announcement whenever they have a new product, haven't received anything about this. If they are available, then Elk really needs to invest in a few marketing 101 classes.

I was talking with ELK last week and this came up. I believe I was told it will be available shortly. My guess is a month or so but that is my guess not what they said.

Same resolution 800 X 480 pixels.
More flush to the wall.
Less expensive.
More memory.

Runs Windows CE.

If someone will send me a CQC Windows CE program, I will give it a try and let you know if it works.

Back