HAI and the iPAD

It would be great if you could post links to something that doesn't require an account or login to access.

The only info I know of is on Facebook now. I didn't see anything on the HAI blog. Not many details available other than a picture of an Iphone with a HAI application at this point.

It would be great if you could post links to something that doesn't require an account or login to access.

The only info I know of is on Facebook now. I didn't see anything on the HAI blog. Not many details available other than a picture of an Iphone with a HAI application at this point.

Hey Guys,

There is a press release coming tomorrow morning. I figure since it's out on FB, I can go ahead and give you a few details.

This version isn't customizable via Automation Studio. Yes it's something we are "looking into", no, I can't comment any further!

It supports ethernet enabled controllers, and of course allows control of lighting, temps, buttons, audio, etc. It also has built-in support for HAI camera servers, Axis and Panasonic MJPEG Cameras. There will be a small demo video along with the press release tomorrow.

I can't talk about pricing, except to say that I think it's priced VERY competitively.

Aaron

HomeSeer is modifying the iPhone/iTouch interface to run on the iPad as we speak. I can't wait.

Between iPhone and iPad upgrades, I think a lot of iTouch's will end up in drawers -- however, I think they can still be useful as secondary controllers. I have two in the draw and will be looking at ways to use them. Could even run a USB line to the computer so they are always online.

-- of course, I agree the iPad has a lot of potential.

Old11C4
Out

Back