Hum... I've been getting this error all night long

Rupp

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/cctech/domains/cocoontech.com/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cctech/domains/cocoontech.com/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 70
ERROR: Cannot find database cctech_invision
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cctech/domains/cocoontech.com/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 103

There appears to be an error with the CocoonTech.com database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='5d1bed756fa4ffaeb49c597f8f35c278' and ip_address='12.219.147.188'

mySQL error: Too many connections
mySQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 22nd of March 2005 09:15:21 PM

Hey E,

You should trim some of the fat out of that error screen...unless the user logged in is an admin... Some of that info, especially the SQL Select statement can be used to simplify hacking...

Just the recommended way of doing things...

Patrick

I totally agree, unfortunately, it's how the software is configured, and since I am going to be upgrading to a totally new version, it doesn't make sense to put more time in this version.

Back