Humidity/Solar Board

enisi10303

I am finally getting around to assembling my new HB components. Having the solar component of the DS2438 Humidity/Solar board to output anything has been a real exercise. The humiidity sensor is functiioning as it should. I have tried jumper off/jumper on....parasitic power/external power and still see no values. I am attempting to use Weather Display, and within the Dallas 1 Wire setup, when polled there is a return for three features from that particular ROM...but no joy except for humidity. Anyone else been there and fought this particular issue...with success?

I am finally getting around to assembling my new HB components. Having the solar component of the DS2438 Humidity/Solar board to output anything has been a real exercise. The humiidity sensor is functiioning as it should. I have tried jumper off/jumper on....parasitic power/external power and still see no values. I am attempting to use Weather Display, and within the Dallas 1 Wire setup, when polled there is a return for three features from that particular ROM...but no joy except for humidity. Anyone else been there and fought this particular issue...with success?

I'm not going to be of much help with setting up Weather Display. The best way to get support for that application is on the www.weather-watch.com forums. There are many helpful folks on that board that know Weather Display inside and out.

Eric

I'm not going to be of much help with setting up Weather Display. The best way to get support for that application is on the www.weather-watch.com forums. There are many helpful folks on that board that know Weather Display inside and out.

Eric

I have tried to use Weather Display and the people on their forum are helpful

But I suggest you avoid the program.

I had horrendous problems getting it work the first time and since I rebuilt my computer and I can't get it to work.

Also when I did have it working, when it polls the devices it took all the system resources !!!!!!!!!!

I know my view may be contentious but I am just telling you my personal experience.

Tim Bitsons Simleweather takes a bit of work but it hardly takes any processor power.

Back