iAutomate announce the MIRACLE RFID Controller!

The other consideration for this is that you'd have to have your tag with you at all times. The sizes are small enough that this isn't a big deal, but we don't carry them on-person while home. I keep one in my wallet, Diane keeps one in her purse and we have a keyfob tag on a keychain for guests or house/pet sitters that visit while we're away.
I've often wondered about the value based on this, and also the same argument as an RF keyfob or prox card and the chance that the card /fob is lost or stolen. While I think the potential is great, I think it is more secure and useful when chip implants become mainstream, if that ever happens.

And Peter, what do you do for the kids? I just don't see how the kids would keep one safe - no wallet, no keys, and carelessness?

Steve said:
And Peter, what do you do for the kids? I just don't see how the kids would keep one safe - no wallet, no keys, and carelessness?
In this article they mention a company has already developed washable RFID tags

http://news.com.com/2010-1069-980325.html

**BTW Peter I have no problems with the price really and have been wanting RFID for quite sometime..I just didn't want to have to run Homeseer to have it..I've been waiting patiently :)

I was not aware you planned a 3 day sale soon and I'll be keeping watch for the announcement, I'm hoping you will have a package for people to purchase two readers at once instead of having to pay full cost for both..maybe a family package or pet package with the only difference one of them includes 2 pet collars or two wristbands.

Basically I'm looking for a package that includes two readers and sample of everything else like fobs/cards and maybe a pet collar or however you group them into a bundle..the more bundles the better :)

Based on size, I could see buying one for each pair of shoes and/or slippers.

I'm sure my wife would be happy to help enforce a "you must wear slippers in the house" rule. Only issue would be determining which pair is actually in use.

Works now, but is very very disturbing - I think i'll have to buy all my iAutomate stuff under an alternate address so Peter doesn't know where I live :( :D

Hi Peter,

Can you please provide an update on the availability of the Miracle RFID controller?

The website still shows it available for "Pre-Order" with availability mid-April 2007.

Left a voice message for you a couple weeks ago with no reply, so was hoping that you might still be monitoring this thread?

Are these shipping yet???

Best regards,
Paul

Back