Wavetrend RFID + CQC Users Wanted

Squintz

I know there are a bunch of HomeSeer users that own Wavetrend (IAutomate) RFID equipment. I'm working on a driver that is about 85% complete and I would like to try it on some other systems. If you own a Wavetrend system and have a working copy of CQC installed OR are willing to install a Trial version of CQC then PM me.

CQC has a built in serial port server that you can activate. What this does is allows me to run my CQC Driver(Plug-In) on my computer while remotely connected to the hardware on your computer. So you won't have to actually do any beta testing. Just run the port server and I will do the rest. The system is very secure also so no need to worry about that.

Currently I have 3 readers but only 1 working RFID Tag for testing. I would like to find someone with multiple Tags and Multiple readers. Multiple Tags is more important.

Squintz,
Did you get the iAutomate protocol? I thought that was being kept tight lipped to Homeseer only.
Did you reverse the protocol? Sniff Homeseer?

I know there are a bunch of HomeSeer users that own Wavetrend (IAutomate) RFID equipment. I'm working on a driver that is about 85% complete and I would like to try it on some other systems. If you own a Wavetrend system and have a working copy of CQC installed OR are willing to install a Trial version of CQC then PM me.

CQC has a built in serial port server that you can activate. What this does is allows me to run my CQC Driver(Plug-In) on my computer while remotely connected to the hardware on your computer. So you won't have to actually do any beta testing. Just run the port server and I will do the rest. The system is very secure also so no need to worry about that.

Currently I have 3 readers but only 1 working RFID Tag for testing. I would like to find someone with multiple Tags and Multiple readers. Multiple Tags is more important.

Back