Input Board

ericvic

I'm thinking about designing up a 1-Wire input board and I wanted to get some feedback to see what options people may want.

If you would be interested in something like this please let me know what features you would like to see.

Thanks,
Eric

I'm thinking about designing up a 1-Wire input board and I wanted to get some feedback to see what options people may want.

If you would be interested in something like this please let me know what features you would like to see.

Thanks,
Eric

Well, I think they're *fabulous*. There are some details I've had with mounting holes and tiny little details, but they're well made, solid and dependable.

I'm using a handful of them now; a 6-port hub, HVAC monitor, relay board, a multi-sensor board, and an LCD. Right now I have a handful of parts keeping an equipment closet in my trailer cool, showing me the correct time, quantifying the temperature and humidity, and keeping an eye on the battery-bay for voltage (and soon, current drain, too). Plus, more functions can be added along the way.

At some point it will be the thermostat of my furnace and roof-mounted A/C, will act as security system, actuate an automatic leveler system, and show me the fluid levels in the potable and grey tanks. Not bad for a Celeron 400 that was left outside an apartment to be thrown away!

The parts have not only made this kinda development POSSIBLE on my budget, it makes them fun.

I really wish I had found them many, many years ago.

BTW: I used to live in Huntsville! :blink:

Thanks,
Eric

What do you mean by "input board"?

Back