Insteon Decora Paddle Problem Fix

So it looks like they are replacing the entire switch, and not just the paddle??? I wasn't expecting that.

If it was only the paddle I dont think people would have been upset. Since its the microswitch its a real pain to have to replace the switches. I have over 20 affected. I pulled all of mine and got rid of most. I bought new ones and a few are going now (just 3). Its probably SH biggest headache/failure.

So it looks like they are replacing the entire switch, and not just the paddle??? I wasn't expecting that.

If it was only the paddle I dont think people would have been upset. Since its the microswitch its a real pain to have to replace the switches. I have over 20 affected. I pulled all of mine and got rid of most. I bought new ones and a few are going now (just 3). Its probably SH biggest headache/failure.
um - 3 are going now - as in still have the problem? are they the new ones that are said to have addressed the 'paddle problem'?

um - 3 are going now - as in still have the problem? are they the new ones that are said to have addressed the 'paddle problem'?

Have to pull the cover plates and check the version numbers

Back