Intermatic HA07 controller not recognizing Jasco switches

MrBOFH

I had a jJasco 45606 dimmer fail on me. Puff'o'smoke kinda thing. Only been in use for about 6 months I replaced it with a 45609 switch. As it failed, there was no way to delete it from the network. The GE controller (primary) I have was fine with that and let me delete it's key assignment but my Intermatic HA07 secondary had hissy fits. It would not let me delete it from the key. I finally ended up doing a full reset (both network and modules) on that controller and setting it back up as a secondary. Transferred all network info from the GE to it.

Trying to add modules. It's fine with the 2 intermatic ones I have and the Schlage light and appliance modules. (Basically anything that has only one button) But for some reason it's not wanting to add any of my 45606 dimmers or 45609 switches. It says succesful after the learn and when I hit the button. But nothing gets switched on or off. If I hit the all on button, everything switches on but after about a 30 to 45 second delay. So it does know the network.
No such issues with the GE.

I know the GE is definately the better remote, but the visual design of the Intermatic makes it easy to mount on the wall next to my couch within easy reach.

Anybody have any ideas how to get this thing liking my Jasco switches and dimmers again? The weird thing is it would let me add those switches and dimmers before...

Update: Gave it another try today. Much to my surprise the HA07 had no problems adding any of the z-Wave equipment. Nothing has changed in my environment since the last time I tried so I'm at a loss as to why now it worked.

MiCasaVerde just made my day releasing the Vera Lite. I really did not need yet another WiFi router (I have a B/G and an N one already set up) and at about $100 less then a Vera 3, it fits the bill nicely.

Back