iPad Wall Mount Options

Stumbled onto this thread, looking for the same thing. Everything is either too expensive or has a huge mount left in place on wall when I would take my ipad down.

I did find thepadtabdotcom but no real info yet but seems possible.

What also are you searching for these types of units? There isn't any real way to search other than Ipad Wall Mount????

Updated first post with another option, and some additional info. Some of the mounts that were vaporware are now available for purchase.

So, I guess a lot of people are searching for an "iPad Wall Mount". Performing that search on Google shows this thread as the #3 link on the first page. :)

I have purchased a Dockalot iPad Wall Mount - http://www.dockalot.com/

Observations.

• Power cord can be hidden
  • Fit of iPad is not great for aligning to power connector
  • Product works as advertised
  • Fit and finish may not be appropriate for a high end install

Just my observations. YMMV

Bryan

Here is another one from Vidabox thanks to Dan's CEDIA pictures. I think it's a dealer only item like the rest of their products.

Hello,

Your list is missing a wall-mount that is on the market. It looked like you were trying to put together a comprehensive list, so I thought I'd share the info on our wall-mount: the Pad Bracket: A Home for Your iPad. As Dan over at Gear Diary said in his YouTube video review, it may not look like much at first, but it works perfectly! It is easy to slide your iPad in the wall-mount, and easy to remove it when you are on the go. You can effortlessly switch between landscape and portrait. My husband and I invented this product and are manufacturing it in the USA and it retails at $24.95. For more information, please contact me and please google search iPad Pad Bracket to find our website.

Thanks

Debra Lewis
VP and Head of Sales
ClayWare Games, LLC

iPad Pad Bracket, from ClayWare Games, LLC

land_and_port.png

Too bad it doesn't seem to have a charging function, that is a must in my opinion.

For my use the Ipad would spend 90% of it's time on the wall, I'm certainly not going to take it down and connect it to the charger every day.

Anybody know a price on the vidabox unit and how to obtain one? It looks interesting. It seems entirely 'on wall' which is nice from an install point of view. A little hole for a USB cord can be easilly plugged whenever you move out, a large hole for a 'in wall' screen is a bit more difficult.

Our museum is using an iPad running the "My Kiosk" app, all inside a STAYPad security enclosure.

The STAYPad can be mounted to a wall or cabinet. Ours is mounted to an adjustable swing arm.

The HOME button of the iPad is covered on our model. Our application has been running successfully and uninterrupted.

The STAYPad is made by Doss Industries. They also make a model that provides access to the HOME button

Our museum is featured in a STAYPad video, available on YouTube.

Back