Keypadlincs Flickering Backlights

Digger

If I remember correctly there was a thread or two about flickering Keypadlinc LED's everytime there was traffic on the Insteon network. Isnt there a way to correct this since it is VERY annoying?

If I remember correctly there was a thread or two about flickering Keypadlinc LED's everytime there was traffic on the Insteon network. Isnt there a way to correct this since it is VERY annoying?

This was fixed in a more recent firmware version. I had to replace all of mine to solve this. Smarthome will do a warranty swap for this issue.

This was fixed in a more recent firmware version. I had to replace all of mine to solve this. Smarthome will do a warranty swap for this issue.

I hope so......... do you know where I can find the firmware rev affected? I have a bunch of older keypadlincs I havent installed yet.

THanks

Back