I just received an Email from Alan Cheslow, Vice President of Marketing for Meedio announcing their planned release of Meedio TV on July 27th. Features of this software are listed as:
- FREE integrated Electronic Program Guide (EPG) with listings from Tribune Media Services.
- Support for third-party EPG services based on XMLTV.
- Multi-tuner viewing, timeshifting and recording with conflict detection.
- Search and browse recorded programs by time, channel, keyword, title, cast, or any custom-defined categories.
- Search scheduled broadcasts by time, by channel, by title, by keyword, or by cast and credits.
- Recordings automatically added to the Meedio media library.
- Supports external tuners through composite and S-Video inputs.
- One-time or repeating recordings with repeat detection and prioritization.
- Records in a background process when Meedio is not running.
- Auto-delete recordings, manage hard drive space, and create recording quality profiles.
- On-screen configuration wizard.
- Manages special European channel and frequency assignments.
- When used with Meedio Essentials, provides a seamless and fully customizable interface to digital photos, music, movies, news, weather, games and over 200 application plugins.