Professional install in Chicago area?

real3d

I have a small custom fountain business in Utah, and have a client in Chicago who wants to have the fountain pumps and all of the lighting controllable or programmed from one location, just inside the condo from his terrace. He has conduit in place to run the controlls from inside to outside. I have an M1EZ8 at home that I have not setup and programmed yet, but an Elk seemed like it might be a good way to set him up. Something like the touch screen for interface would likely be good.

Is an Elk a good solution for this situation, along with whatever add ons are needed to switch teh loads?

Thank you :)

Brandon

Thank you all for reading, and for the replies. I have responded to KanaK, and will see where that route gets me.

Does anyone want on comment on whether or not an Elk system would be a good easy route for this project? It doesn't look like Kanak uses Elk, but I am curious because I have an EZ8 at home that I have not yet setup for mu new house, and will also likely want to control my water features with it.

Thank you all in advance.

Yes I do work with Elk Products, I have a M1G in my own house. It all depends on what the Customer wants as a end result depends if it is a good fit or not.

Back