RedRadio, Inc. Announces new TouchTronix Brand

electron

Administrator
Staff member
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California, April 27, 2006 RedRadio, Inc. announced the launch of TouchTronix.com, a new brand and website for the company. TouchTronix will operate as a dba of RedRadio, Inc. TouchTronix.com provides open platform, cost effective technologies to the home automation, business automation, and light industrial markets.

Also announced with TouchTronix.com is the Dealer's Advantage program. All current RedRadio dealers are automatically enrolled in Dealer's Advantage and will enjoy immediate benefits, including special pricing, more detailed product support and technical information, marketing and promotional materials that you can download, and more frequent updates to the site in general.

TouchTronix products include RelayTouch, RelayTouch-UTMA, and RAD-I/O.

RelayTouch is an in-wall touch monitor that is easy to mount for new construction or retrofit applications, and can be installed up to 330 ft. from any PC using industry standard VGA/USB extender technology.

RelayTouch-UTMA is an in-wall touch monitor that incorporates UTMA technology from NComputing. UTMA (Ultra Thin Multi Access) is a hardware-based client that provides multiple access points from a single PC. The advantage of using UTMA in a wall-mount is that a dedicated PC for the touch screen is not required.

RAD-I/O (pronounced "RAD-ee-oh") is a totally new concept for providing multiple, smaller touch screens without the high cost or performance limitations typically associated with small touch screen computers. RAD-I/O is based on RedRadio's patent pending Fractional Video Display technology.

TouchTronix has dealers in the USA, Australia, Canada, South Africa, United Kingdom, Italy, Israel, Thailand, and Malta.

TouchTronix and RedRadio, Inc. are dedicated to providing open platform, cost effective technologies for home, business and light industrial automation. RedRadio customers are the manufacturers, installers, builders, integrators and other professionals who design and install automation systems. For more information, visit http://www.touchtronix.com

TouchTronix, RedRadio, RelayTouch and RAD-I/O are trademarks of RedRadio, Inc. RedRadio and RelayServer are registered trademarks of RedRadio, Inc. All content on this site Copyright © 2001-2006 RedRadio, Inc. All rights reserved.

Back