Remote cabin alarm help

hldr

I have a location that has good cell coverage but no real internet provider. No public roads and requires a boat to access. I would like to place an alarm system that can run on att cell coverage and include the ability to remote unlock and use a zwave deadbolt so i can open remotely for family and friends. I would also like to be able to remotely operate the hvac system which consists of a single ac unit that is single stage nothing fancy. This way I can heat/cool the place an hour or so before I arrive.

My plan:

I have an unused qolsys iq panel 4 for att with a power g 319.5mhz chip. I also have a spare power g motion.

Would alarm.com monitoring (self monitoring) work on cellular only? ie no internet or hardline phone?

What would be the best thermostat to pair with this? does ecobee or nest work with zwave or would they require internet to bridge back to ADC? if not - What would be the best to work without internet? maybe honeywell?

Thanks

I don't know the answers to your questions but you might look up a cellular communicator that works with AT&T and see what systems and monitoring companies it would be compatible with? I know Honeywell makes one, I don't know what else is available out there.

Back