Southern California Edison Smart Meter and HAI

nexus99

Will the HAI Omnistat2 and In-Home Display be compatible with the SCE Smar meters that start rolling out next month?

I should be getting one fairly soon and if they are compatible with the HAI equipment I think I will look into installing these upgrades.

Will the HAI Omnistat2 and In-Home Display be compatible with the SCE Smar meters that start rolling out next month?

I should be getting one fairly soon and if they are compatible with the HAI equipment I think I will look into installing these upgrades.

Did you get the smart meter yet? Is there any HAI connectivity yet?

I just received notice a few weeks ago that my meter would be installed this month. At the moment though, I'm still waiting on my OP II from Worthington. I didn't order any TSTAT yet because I wanted to see what was going to be compatible with the meter.

Hopefully the OP II panels will be able to utilize the rate charge messages from the meter to be able to fire other events.

Did you get the smart meter yet? Is there any HAI connectivity yet?

I just received notice a few weeks ago that my meter would be installed this month. At the moment though, I'm still waiting on my OP II from Worthington. I didn't order any TSTAT yet because I wanted to see what was going to be compatible with the meter.

Hopefully the OP II panels will be able to utilize the rate charge messages from the meter to be able to fire other events.
No meter yet... but no zigbee from HAI yet either.

What area are you in? I am in Mo Valley.

Just started rolling out the Smart meters in my area od Oklahoma. The elec company would only allow zigbee thermostats that they provided....non HAI. Since there is some set up associated with the installation, I would suspect that your elec company is doing the same thing.

Back