Stardr@w control Automation Software

brathnach

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you know something or are using the above package.

http://www.stardraw....tardrawcontrol/

Im currently a HA software user and just came across this website recently. I like to keep an eye on whats out there :). I do keep an eye out here and for the people who are using the various flavours - ML, Homeseer, HAL, Elve, CQC etc. I just have never heard this product being brought up in any discussion and was just wondering why? It is a bit on the pricey side for sure in the HA market but just judging by the number of drivers it has available, Im a bit surprised as to why its not mentioned or have a user base a bit more on here seen as it is around just as long as the others. Or is it more into control than automation? I also saw that Vidabox lists them as a partner of some sorts. Not looking for a comparison - just people in the know who may have a view? Would sure save me alot of time from learning another package. :unsure:

Cheers

Jim

Hmm, thanks for the tip. Pretty sure I have heard of it before, but must have forgotten to add it to the home automation software list.

No problem Dan! Hopefully someone will pop along that may be using it. Would really like to get some feedback on it from a HA perspective. I use CQC at the moment and I don't have Stardraw but it looks interesting.

Jim

Added it to the list. It does look interesting, but it is also pretty expensive ($1550 for the design program, and at $500 for 1 machine license). Product seems to be UK based, focusing on protocols popular in Europe (KNX/DMX, etc.), so I am guessing you won't find many people here using it.

Back