Thread Error or Database Problem?

> > > The Ultimate Home Automation Hardware List < < <
  • Attempted to REPLY w/Quote to an existing post:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare kwp_func() (previously declared in /home/cctech/domains/cocoontech.com/public_html/m/kwp.php:13) in /home/cctech/domains/cocoontech.com/public_html/m/kwp.php on line 13
  • Attempted to REPLY to thread:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/cctech/domains/cocoontech.com/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cctech/domains/cocoontech.com/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 70

ERROR: Cannot find database cctech_invision
    Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cctech/domains/cocoontech.com/public_html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 103

There appears to be an error with the CocoonTech.com database.

Error Returned:

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='5d8315e4f5d9c73b5c0e4ed26354ae74' and ip_address='68.82.252.134'

mySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11)
    mySQL error code:
    Date: Thursday 14th of April 2005 10:10:06 AM
Hope it's nothing serious!

There where some database issues at the same time I was trying to modify some code, so I had to wait for the Host to reset the service so I could fix the error, which is why it took a while to fix. Everything should be ok now.

I don't know if this is related or not, but as far as I can remember, I started the "Handy Information about IR..." thread in the "Remote Controls" forum and now it is in the "Home Automation, Software" section. It doesn't matter much to me but I'm just wondering if it was manually moved there or if something happened in the forum software...

I checked the log files, and that topic was definitely not moved by any of the staff members, and it can't be done manually unless you have direct access to the DB and know exactly where to look, so I am not sure what happened, but I will move it back to "remote controls".

Back