Virtual Windows

I've wanted something just like this since the movie Total Recall. In one seen they showed a huge panel, the size of the wall, that displayed a landscape...until someone called on the "phone" and the monitor swich to show the caller (video chat).

Must be nice to have access to 15 "unwanted 15" monitors" :eek:

Wouldn't it be easier to just get a couple unwanted 30" montors? :eek: It's easier to put window sashes with fake muntins (?) in front of one monitor, isn't it? Certainly easier than mounting separate monitors. And it's fewer monitors you need to drive.

That is pretty darnd slick & smooth. :eek:

It would have been extra cool if it could show motion. Then he could do some type star wars thing where he's roaming through space. LOL

They went to all of the trouble of making it look really neat and tidy and then they ran the cables along the bottom of the wall?????

Hmmm,

I bought 4 of the 12" Planar touch screens, guess I could use them for something like this. The instruction manual gives set up instructions for 4 monitors squared, each one showing 1/4 of the total image.

But, I sort of agree with Smee, just get a BIG $12,000 Super Plasma, and GLUE mutton strips to the front of it :eek:

Guys they got them for free from work the way it sounds so why waste a big screen for something like this?

I bought 4 of the 12" Planar touch screens

Drop.gif

Wouldn't it be easier to just get a couple unwanted 30" montors? :eek:

Its absolutely unbelievable how many people don't want these screens! They're practically givin' them away...

Unwanted LCD screens for Pennies on the dollar!!

They went to all of the trouble of making it look really neat and tidy and then they ran the cables along the bottom of the wall?????

The site mentions that the fireplace gets in the way of the wires. When they eventually renovate, the wires will disappear.

Back