Haiku Installed the new version

heffneil

I installed the latest version of haikuhelper and when I start the program I get warnings.

Unhandled exception in script on line: 5 in function onSyncStart: 'Flag (87)' is not a function

Any ideas here?

Thanks,

Neil

This is an error in your script, probably due to the changes to some of the scripting functions in 2.0. What does your onSyncStart() function look like?

Wow - I have been waiting patiently for 2.0 and did not know it was released yet :(

I guess since I don't leave my App Store running I had no notification of the update. Could you please post here when you release a new version? You did post a coming soon but I never knew it was actually out.

I am getting similar errors. This all worked fine until upgraded to 2.0:

Unhandled exception in script on line: 5 in function onZoneNotReady: '28' is not a function or Unhandled exception in script on line: 5 in function onZoneNotReady: '14' is not a function

Line 5: function onZoneNotReady(zone) {

Unhandled exception in script on line: 22 in function onZoneSecure: '28' is not a function or Unhandled exception in script on line: 22 in function onZoneSecure: '14' is not a function

Line 22: function onZoneSecure(zone) {

I had to stop the script or else the entire screen would fill with these dialogs over and over.

There are some changes made to scripting, they are listed in the Change Log.

For object properties, you no longer use brackets "()" so for example zone.bestDescription() becomes zone.bestDescription and zone.number() becomes zone.number. Brackets are now only used for methods, like message.show() or helper.alert()

That's likely the cause of the error.

This is a one time change, it will make scripting more readable and straightforward.

If you are still getting the error after making this change, please paste the entire function code.

Back