Intermatic CA600 switch

potts.mike

I have about 14 intermatic and zwave devices and for some reason a few of the intermatic switches fell out of the network. I'm looking to just reset the whole network, how can I place all the switches back into programming mode?

Can't say for sure, but I believe you need to have your controller in exclude mode and then press the rocker switch.
What controller did they fall out of?

Nevermind, I figured out that you just need to hit the programming button ( the top portion of the switch) to enroll it.

Hey guys - I have 6 new Intermatic ca600 switches that I am using on a Nexia network. I cannot for some reason get these devices into programming mode. When I hold the bottom (off) button down for 10 seconds - as it recommends, nothing happens the light continues to switch between blue and light red(?). It does not change at all.

So - how do you get these into programming mode?

Thanks

They already are... when the LEDs flash they are not part of any network and are ready to be enrolled. You shouldn't have to hold the rocker for 10 seconds - only tap it to include it.​
Are you sure the controller is setup correctly?​

Thanks. I'm actually enrolling these in a Nexia/Schlage network, and my controller is ready to accept them, but everything I read said to hold the button down for 10 secs and then go from there. I'm sure I tried the tap method also, but I will try again when I am home. Could you clarify what I should be tapping - on or off? I was tapping on or the upper portion of the switch which is common for enrolling on other devices.

Thanks

I tried both last night. Maybe I'm mis-reading the LEDs on this thing. I have three switches installed and they are all exhibiting blinking LEDs. It looks like the colors go from blue to white or blue to redish. My understanding is once they are programmed the LEDs are no longer lit.

Here's what I have tried (separately) with no degree of success:

Readying my controller to accept the switch - and then tapping the 'ON' portion of the switch once.
Readying my controller to accept the switch - and then tapping the 'OFF' portion of the switch once.

Readying my controller to accept the switch - and then tapping the 'ON' portion of the switch twice.
Readying my controller to accept the switch - and then tapping the 'OFF' portion of the switch twice.

Should I expect the LEDs to change when the device is in programming mode (or is it already in programming mode with the lights lit as listed above)? Once I tap, should the lights change at all?

Thanks for your help - as you can see - I cannot find any decent documentation on this and I was looking for someone with experience working with them.

IIRC... the LEDs will not change until the controller is out of include mode. The switches will not indicate anything during the process - the controller should have some sort of notification though.

I am having the exact same problem with my HONEYWELL Tuxedos recognizing the ca600 dimmers...does anyone know if there is a way to do a factory reset on the dimmers themselves....I think someone may have returned these to the store with resetting or removing them from there zwave network...HELP PLEASE its been driving me crazy...Thanks in advance for the replies...

hey everyone.  I am having the same as jcailoa.  i have a nexia bridge with a couple of cameras and locks on it - I purchased some of the intermatic ca600 dimmer switches and cannot get them enrolled to the nexia.  i read somewhere that the firmware was too old on the ca600's to work on the nexia.  did anyone have any luck getting these on or have anything further to try?  thanks appreciate the help.

Matt

I have the same problem as jcaiola - can't get CA600s to enroll or even be seen on my ADT Pulse network. So, I joined the forum just to be able to get help. I have tried everything jcaiola mentioned including disenrolling, but of course the network has to first see it to disenroll. Any ideas with ADT Pulse that would be different from the other posts?

Same here!  Did anyone ever find out how to reset a CA600 after it was enrolled in an old network to allow it to be enrolled in a new network?  I enrolled the switch a while ago and go a new controller but cannot find the installers guide and have no idea how to get the LED lights to come back on as you would expect in a new enrollment when it is fresh out of the box.

Back