Does the Caséta Pro, have a tablet or something like that to be able to control all the devices and

ghurty

Does the Caséta Pro, have a tablet or something like that to be able to control all the devices and set a schedule or only the app?

Thank you

Only the app to my knowledge.  There also isn't really any clean integration with other systems, I think Lutron was expecting people to go to RadioRA2 if you wanted those kinds of things.

Problem with Radio RA2 is that I just don't like the switches. If they made Radio RA2 switches that matched the Caseta switches (and therefore the PICO remotes) I would go over to Radio RA2 Select as soon as it was released and available for sale.

They have Picos for RadioRA2 now, granted you still have the standard Maestro switches, but they have both tabletop and wall mount picos.

The Maestro switches are the problem. Need the switches and picos to match each other in Radio RA2 the way they do in Caseta.

Does CQC support multiple Caseta Bridges? That would solve any concerns about range limits or the 50 device limit.

CQC wouldn't know or care if there were was more than one. You just load two instances of the driver and point each one at a different bridge. You'd have to configure each driver separately for the modules that are attached to their respective bridges.

Now, whether this works without issues and will continue to, none of us can say. Lutron might not like that and might do something to prevent it. Seems unlikely, due to technical issues (two people in adjacent apartments for instance.) But, we obviously can't guarantee you it will work now and or in the future. It would have to be tried. 

Other folks have reported doing it, at least that I've read. No CQC customers have done it. But there's nothing in CQC that would prevent it, so if it works in terms of Caseta itself, then CQC wouldn't have an issue with it.

I have seen it done with Homeseer (up to 4 bridges) so I don't think Lutron is blocking it. If Caseta requires you to create some kind of web account then I suppose you would need to register separately under a different user ID for each bridge but I think that would be the only issue.

Grafik T is nice but the real advantage of Caseta is that you can gang mount Pico remotes and Caseta switches in the same wall plate and have them match as well as matching the Picos you have on tabletop pedestals.

The advantage of the Automation Controller supporting more than one Caseta hub is the ability to expand the limitations of Caseta both in number of supported Caseta devices as well as the wireless range.

myServer also supports multiple hubs.

Back