Omni Pro II and Konnected.io integration?

Hi All,
I've searched through this entire site and read every post I found mentioning the Konnected.io company product offerings. I'm actually surprised that there isn't more discussion about them, or mention of their use. I'm curious if users on here have purchased Konnected boards/products to make use of wired devices in their homes that have been previously connected to HAI Omni Pro II panels, and what that experience has been like. I've read that there are both "Conversion" kits as well as "Interface" kits, the latter allowing you to leave your current wired security system (and presumably) a HAI Omni Pro II in place while adding modern connectivity options for your zone/motion/door & window sensors among other wired devices. This is attractive to me because although my Omni Pro II still functions, the ethernet connectivity is hit and miss. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Integrations with HomeSeer 4 and Home Assistant are therefore effected as the connection to the OP2 panel is not consistent. The attraction to the Konnected product offerings would be to maintain access to my wired sensors and such through a modern automation control platform. I realize this will not make use of any programming in the Omni Pro II, but that is the least of my concerns as that can be recreated in another product as long as all the Devices are available to be used in Automations/Routines in the new product.

I hope to see some discussion and ideas around this as I navigate my options in 2024 and beyond.

Back