Omni Pro II Random things happening?

ComponY

The lights are randomly turning on. During night and during day. Also, the keypads chirp every now and then. Anyone know why this could happen?

poltergeist

pol·​ter·​geist | \ ˈpōl-tər-ˌgīst

Definition of poltergeist

: a noisy usually mischievous ghost held to be responsible for unexplained noises (such as rappings)

the keypads chirp every now and then (like doors opening and closing) or footsteps in the middle of the night.

; )

joking...

I have seen some odd things happening with three pieces of software managing the panel and having one computer software lose it's time settings and creating havoc with events and schedules.  (IE: serial and two IP programs).

Wish there was a mode for randomization - it would be an excellent security feature.

Sounds like you had a power issue which caused your OPII to get sideways.  Disconnect power and backup batteries. Wait 3 - 5 minutes then power back on.

StarTrekDoors said:
Wish there was a mode for randomization - it would be an excellent security feature.

Sounds like you had a power issue which caused your OPII to get sideways.  Disconnect power and backup batteries. Wait 3 - 5 minutes then power back on.

This is also a reason. I was met problem with transformer. My customer's Omni IIe work fine after replace transformer 

Back