Changes are coming ...

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Don't be scared! ;)

With all the issues I have been having with the existing software platform (and the huge increase in traffic), I have decided to keep the portal offline a little longer, and switch to a new platform which integrates with the forums.  I do want to apologize to everyone about the prolonged outage.

This means members can comment/contribute/share opinions about important things, it will be easier to spot new content, and much more.  No the site is not becoming yet another facebook extension, in fact, I'm trying to stay away from all the social networking stuff.

I plan on moving the Wiki and Portal data to this new platform (1500+ articles/database listings).   Unfortunately, most if this will have to be done manually, but I do believe it is worth it in the long run.  

I also have plans for some other new features which will be extremely helpful & exciting to both newbies and advanced users.

I guess this could be considered CocoonTech 3.0 :)

So if you see any bugs, errors, or see things that don't look like they belong in the right place, I would appreciate it if you can report them.

Back