Consultant with expertise with HAI/OmniPro/UPB?

GDavidF

Are there any former HAI installers/consultants with expertise with HAI/UPB/Omnipro home automation and security systems that might be available for paid consulting work to assist me in upgrading and troubleshooting my system? Remote help ok, but in-person availability in the DC metro area would be better.

I have a large home system designed and installed by a pro installer about 14 years ago. It includes distributed audio, intercom, upb lighting, thermostats, home theater, etc. I have touch-panels and use a snaplink app on my phone for control. However, the snaplink app just recently stopped connecting. Not sure why. Most of what I have is fairly well documented, but some of my equip is clearly not working properly or is obsolete. My former installer is out of business. Some things probably need to be reprogrammed. Others perhaps abandoned and/or updated. While I have some technical knowledge, I am not a DIYer, and am looking to hire a professional to help me. I understand that PCS may still be providing support for the UPB lighting (which has probably been the most reliable part of my system), but I think my issues are not with the lights but with the integration of the lights into the HAI controllers and snaplink app.

Anybody interested?

Note to everyone:

If you're a known installer with HAI and/or UPB expertise, please post or reach out to me. I'm getting tons of messages from people asking for help with their setup, so the demand is there, and would love to build a curated list of approved & vetted installers.

Back