Controlling house zones using a wood boiler

Correct. And as you do stuff that controls things that can maime or kill people, attention to such detail becomes increasingly important.
Learn the lesson that microsoft failed: plan things to be safe from the start, don't try to "tack it on" at the end, and hope it works.
If you always code like someones life depends on it, it's not quite such a culture shock when someones life ACTUALLY depends on it!

Ross brought up a very important point -- safety. If using WebControl to control machine, pump, heater, it is best to have a LED to indicate the output relay is ON. Having some way to shutoff all the motor, pump, heater as an emergency measure is also important.

I now have functioning code for this issue, which I have been testing through the winter. Simply restated, I have a wood boiler connected to two heating zones in my house, called newbasmnt and mainhouse. My contraints are as follows:
1) If there is no heat been produced by the boiler (no wood is burning) then none of these zone circulator pump will be activated, as it would be useless to do so.
2) if a zone calls for heat and condition one is satisfied, then that zone circulator will be activated
3) if the boiler reaches a very high temperature, than, no matter if there is a call for heat or not from any of the zone, the newbasmnt circulator will be activated, to dissipate some of that heat.
I accomplished that by adding 1 to a variable for each of these cases. If the sum is 2 or higher than that zone will be activated.
In short: enough heat in the boiler will add 1 + zone calling for heat will add 1 = 2. That zone wll be activated.
or
enought heat 1 + too much heat 1 = 2 that zone will be activated. if the zone also calls for heat the total willl actually be 3, which satisfies the TSTGE.
I am using UROMs to set the heat for the zone and the minimum temperature of the boiler. The maximum temperature (740) or 74 C. is set in the code.
The SUB MAINHOUSE use the same principle but without the high temperature condition 3.

I also have a few lines to activate my solar system curculator in there under SUB SOLAR

I am sure there are better ways to write this, but it worked so far for me.

START    
    CALLSUB NEWBASMNT   
    CALLSUB MAINHOUSE   
    CALLSUB SOLAR   
    END    

NEWBASMNT:
    TSTGE T1 UROM4 VAR5
    NOP    
    TSTGE T1 740 VAR6
    NOP    
    TSTLE T4 UROM3 VAR7
    NOP