ekeypad pro 8-30 second delays on button press

sigsec

Suddenly ekeypad pro has been giving us an 8-30 second delay on every button press like bypass or fkeys or arm.  If you don't wait, you can keep clicking it seems to send the same event many times.  Wait long enough and eventually the event happens.

This does this over secure and nonsecure ports.
Tested only on local network WIFI.

The router configuration has changed a little, but shouldn't have affected ekeypad.  ELK M1ToGo works flawlessly, and changes in bypass on that app show instantly on ekeypad.

eKeyPad's "troubleshoot" results show everything good instead of "count routers to internet" which claims 4 routers, which of course we do not have.  We do have dual ISP but its all setup inside the router and transparent to the local network.

We have tried resync a few times.
Same results on two different iPhones.

Any ideas?

I would try a hard wired keypad and m1togo software on a computer that is connected to the network with an ethernet cable and see if the response is better.

Mike.

Hi mike! thanks for response!

I have 3 keypads, all are hard wired.  Same issue no matter which one is "set" in the ekeypad software.  

The keypads themselves no problem.
m1togo no problem when on wifi or ethernet.

Only problem we have at all is ekeypad software suddenly having these huge button click delays (after a year of functioning well)

Try turning off wifi on the IOS device and if that doesn't make any difference then try turn wifi back on and turn cell service off. I have had very bad wireless communications on my preperty when both are turned on in my Iphone. I would also try closing all background apps in the IOS device and cycling the power.

Mike.

I tried numerous times with many variations, same problem.  SOMETIMES it is instant, and you get all excited, but sure enough next click takes 8-30 seconds.

Also take note we're talking about two separate IOS devices, and now an android device recently tested.  And yet m1togo works flawlessly.

Is M1togo addressing the the Elk via the LAN "192.168.xxx.xxx" or from outside the gateway? Same question of the IOS and android  devices? Are you comparing apples to apples?

Back