Haiku Feature Requests

As many have mentioned before:

• Status page: We need a birds eye overview of the system without needing to dig through all the icons.
  • List Views: Icon views are just not efficient beyond a few items.  Space currently feels like windows explorer locked in icon view (and trying to find something in a large directory)
  • Customization: We the ability to hide/disable unused home screen icons and move them around as in Haiku.  The last 2 panels I installed for clients didn't have cameras and were using Nest thermostats.  Let Leviton make canned interfaces aka- the Omnitouch 7.

The weather on the front page of Space is off by several degrees for my location.    I assume that this is because the weather is determined by Lat/Long.   Unfortunately the Omni Pro only captures Lat/Long to the nearest degree.   In my case it is 20 miles off.   Would it be possible to pull weather from the address in "account information"  instead of Lat/long?

rockinarmadillo said:
The weather on the front page of Space is off by several degrees for my location.    I assume that this is because the weather is determined by Lat/Long.   Unfortunately the Omni Pro only captures Lat/Long to the nearest degree.   In my case it is 20 miles off.   Would it be possible to pull weather from the address in "account information"  instead of Lat/long?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't base weather on lat/log.  It uses the zip code in the setup. Its never going to be the exact same as at your house, but Space can use your outdoor temp sensor, if you have one.

I would love to see a widget for the iPhone today screen. This would allow quick access to a few favorites without opening the application. I could see myself using this all the time to open the garage door or turn on the backyard lights.

Back