Future of the Omni controller

@Bob are you writing about the Bitwise BC4X1 controller?

Are you playing with one of these devices?

Are you playing with one of these devices?
Nope.  I don't have any type of A/V configuration that would warrant the use of this hardware.  I have a friend who works in the industry.  His company sends him to  a  lot of training/certification sessions.  He recently attended a bitwise training program.  So, my bitwise information  comes from just "talking shop" with my friend over a beer at happy hour.

Again, I personally do not have any "hands on" experience with bitwise nor do I own any bitwise hardware.

Gents.. I think the idea coming forth with be that the bitwise controller can function as a head end to the OPII. With the head end being more flexible, the applications will reside there for touchscreen and all other integration vs connections back tot he OPII on serial and alike. The OPII will have full communication with the BC series via IP so it will become an end appliance vs the head end CPU. The HTX was the first attempt at integration but it was lacking the tight integration. The BC era will bring about a converged platform I think.

Back