GRI water sensors

Bob I think you guys are still going down the wrong road as you try to get a water shut off for leaks at places do you anticipate.
My whole house water shut off has never failed to stop a leak before it got bad.

chasers03 said:
Bob I think you guys are still going down the wrong road as you try to get a water shut off for leaks at places do you anticipate.
My whole house water shut off has never failed to stop a leak before it got bad.
Yea, You're probably right.  I guess it was a "knee jerk" reaction to my first water damage experience. 

I did pull the trigger on a WaterCop whole house shutoff valve and two wireless WH200 WaterCop sensors.  The wireless water sensors will be used in two areas where it is virtually impossible for me to run wire.  Now I have to order the GR2600 sensors since the WaterCop vendor didn't carry them.

I'll be ordering the George Risk GRI2600 N/C 12VDC water sensor.  One question does come to mind.  Can I connect these sensors in series to provide better coverage?  IOW, can I connect four of these sensors in series underneath a refrigerator in order to minimize (eliminate) the possibility that a water leak will not be detected?  Or is just one sensor enough?  I'm thinking that four sensors may be overkill.

Water, like poo, flows downhill.  Put a level on the floor and find the slope and low spot, if any.  Put the sensor there.

Back