HAI Omni Pro II All Off not working correctly

dgreene

I've just moved into a new home and installed my HAI Omni Pro II system from my previous residence.  Previously i only used x10, but in the new home I have the following configuration:

UPB - lighting control (lamp modules currently - haven't had time to install light switches)
zwave - thermostats and schlage door locks
x10 - christmas lighting (lamp modules)

The Omni system turns the lighting on at the programmed times correctly via the PIM's.  Now when the Omni system sends an "all-off" command (through programming or through the keypad) the light status' within the Omni Pro change to off, but the lighting is still on.  I can still turn them off one at a time through the keypad or my Snap-link iPhone app.  Any idea why the all off command isn't working anymore?  Is there a programming option in the Omni Pro II that i missed setting up for UPB?

I've also noticed that issuing a "lock all doors" command through programming doesn't seem to work - but if I address them one at a time they lock/unlock correctly.

Don't use the HAI All Off in UPB.  If you want an all off, create an All Off UPB link, then enable it in every UPB device. Send the All Off link and everything will shut off.  Then you can create an action, when All Off, then send All Off link.

Back