HAI Omni Pro II - Serial Connection Problems

If nothing else works, I would save the file, reset the board to default, upload the file again via network and see if that fixes the issue.

But before you do the full reset, try to power the controller down by unplugging both the transformer and the battery. You may have a serial lockout if you made too many attempts to connect

it is at zero (0), though i also tried different values there as well.  thanks for continued feedback.

picta said:
If nothing else works, I would save the file, reset the board to default, upload the file again via network and see if that fixes the issue.

But before you do the full reset, try to power the controller down by unplugging both the transformer and the battery. You may have a serial lockout if you made too many attempts to connect

Thanks again.  Is there a preferred way to reset the board to default? (not somehting I've done before). thanks!

Can you try one more thing: use the keypad to check [SIZE=12pt]Setup>>Installer>>Expansion>>Serial Address[/SIZE]. Make sure it is zero also

Man  I am having the same problem anyone have PC access 2 the old version I can't seem to get PC access 3 to connect to my omni II or my omni LT. It must be the program??? I have not tried to get the serial to work in years but I have  to troubleshoot the LT and it won't let me in!

Back