ifttt and maker channel

pittom

Did anyone ever use IFTTT and maker Channel? I control my home automation with my gear S2 in Standalone mode, with the maker Channel you can receive and send web requests. I have tried but I cannot get it to work, It would be nice so I can receive and set my webcontroller from my watch that controls my pool solar heater, hot tub and heating in my house. I do not trust Z Wave for that.

Thanks tom

Did anyone ever use IFTTT and maker Channel? I control my home automation with my gear S2 in Standalone mode, with the maker Channel you can receive and send web requests. I have tried but I cannot get it to work. It would be nice so I can receive and set my webcontroller from my watch that controls my pool solar heater, hot tub and heating in my house I do not trust Z Wave for that.
Thanks tom

It seems that using POST instead of GET, that we could make a special firmware for it. However, IFTTT site asks $3000 to setup a new channel.  Do not know if there are existing channels to be used for your purpose.

ok thanks i will check it out.     sorry for the long delay to reply my UC colits activated up and was in the hospital for a week

thanks tom

Back