• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Back on medicine cabinets.

They have been mostly obsoleted by our greed of huge mirrors and people had to find other, and larger storage mediums.

Here the master bathroom has three in wall medicine cabinets (useless) with mirrors going across the double sink area such that I installed one new functional storage medicine cabinet near by.  Same with the guest bathroom except it had just one sink width sized medicine cabinet with mirror.  Other bathroom just has a mirror over the combo sink base (with drawers) and a closet that is used for this or that (no meds).

Well for the time bean still using the smaller kitchen cabinet.

Here over the years changed shaving to the shower time and just using soap and touch and a bit of looking keeping the razor in the shower and supplies in one drawer by one drawer in the sink cabinet. 

In the 1970's did get in to going to a barber for the hot towel and shave thing.  I liked it at the time once a week but that was it.

I recall in the 1950-1960's dad would use a straight razor to shave in front of a mirror and sharpening his razor concurrent to his shaving.

Thinking it took some 20 minutes plus for him to shave.

Back