New Lighting Protocol

I have always had the option of 50kbps or 500kbps but I have never once had to choose the 50kbps. I was actually thinking of doing away with that, one less dip switch to worry about!

Steve

I just realized that this thread is under the professional forum which states "Advertising in this forum is not permitted" My intent on posting was to enter the conversation and was not to be promoting my product and I apologize if my post was out of place
Steve

I put this thread in the professional forum because it was mostly about the economic viability and demand for a new protocol with certain features. Since you are responding with a description of features of your system by way of comparison, I don't think it is out of place at all.

Brightan said:
I just realized that this thread is under the professional forum which states "Advertising in this forum is not permitted" My intent on posting was to enter the conversation and was not to be promoting my product and I apologize if my post was out of place
Steve
Hi steve, welcome to CT! Your posts are fine, they really are on topic IMO and contain very useful information. As long as the thread starter doesn't have a problem with it, then everything is ok.

Back