Programming HAI Scene Controller Indicator Lights

I've been lurking around this site for years and finally need assistance with some programming. I have an OPII I am using for security, home audio and now lighting control. I just finished installing 50+ Switches/Dimmers, 6 scene controllers and 2 house controllers. I want to configure my lighting to more than the HLC method will allow so I am programming using Upstart.

My issue is getting my scene controller lights to "track" the way I want. What I desire is for at the press of "on" all the lights I have associated with the on button brighten to the desired level - which is currently happening - but what I also want is the indicator lights on the scene controller too all remain off except "on". When I select scene A, any previously lit indicator to turn off except A and any lights not associated with scene A to turn off. When B is selected, all indicators but B turn off, and any room light not associated with B turns off, etc...

What currently happens is when I select A, indicator A turns on and my lighting scene turns on but to turn A off I have to press A again. If I select B, B lights up and A remains on, Press C and indicator A,B and C stay lit.... to the point where eventually all indicators stay lit. The only way to turn them off is to select every scene button until i have the indicators synced with the desired scene lighting in the room..... Very frustrating

Does anyone have some code I can look at that might help me get headed in the right direction or some tips?

Thanks!

I figured out the problem after finding this document: http://www.pulseworx.com/downloads/keypads/6-ButtonControllerUser%27sGuideV4.3.pdf

Page 29 provided a lot of insight into how to program the indicators. It was also in this article that I found the controller is programmed to function the way I desired by the factory. I then realized that when I was adding the controllers to upstart I was selecting "erase configuration" which was causing the indicator to not light as I desired. After resetting the controller to factory defaults I saw that by selecting all indicators in group 1 and then setting "turn off" "group 1" for all buttons the functionality I desired returned.

Hope this helps someone else down the road.

Back