Recommend a good retractable AC cord?

Yes.

I made it comfortable temperature wise.  Used a old comforter over the rug, illuminated the underbelly like daylight looking for short time for single drips from the radiator plastic stuff.  Closed my eyes and feel asleep.  Good thing was not a single drop fell.   The issue was relating to using a manual transmission pressure release valve versus an automatic radiator pressure release valve that has a little compartment for the transmission cooling.

I have heard of spraying baby powder or talcum powder on the surface to help find a leak but have never tried it. Don't feel too bad about dozing off, I think that I'm capable of ding that especially right after lunch. I keep saying that I'm too old to be crawling under cars but then I find myself crawling under a car. I think it's an addiction.

Mike.

Doesn't most anti-freeze fluoresce under UV light?  That or there are leak-tracing additives for just about all fluids you could use in a vehicle.

I seem to recall using something to track down a pinhole leak in a heater core some decades ago...

One cheap source for a UV light is a pet store.  One of the better ways to find where the pets are making messes...

Thank you Mike and Bill.

The issue of the one drop from the radiator drain plug was fixed early in January. 

After I fixed it and before I reassembled the automobile I just wanted to check one more time and that was when I fell asleep.

I never really drive the vehicle as it sits most of the time and I just tinker and learn about it more than anything.

It was an incorrect part shipped twice to me. 

It's a piece of plastic which cost only some $10 but cost me some 6 hours of my time.

That said I did have a chat with them about the issue.

I really just wanted an apology for their wasting my time with my little project. 

I didn't get one.

I have written them off and most likely will never purchase from them again. 

Back