running tasks while Elk is armed

So the Elk firmware has been through at least one UL review since this, Elk menu disabled when armed, issue was raised.  Why in the world would you not be able to access the user menus during Stay or Night modes?  This is ludicrous.   If this is truly a UL issue then have an option to turn this feature on or off.   There are many functions of the Elk that are not UL and those of us that don't need a UL installation should be able to enable the ELK menu just like we can use all those other non-UL functions.

Seems like every step I make into the M1 I find unsupported, half supported, or kluged implementations of an automation system.   The alarm functions seem pretty well supported although the M1 is missing alarm trigger from rules and Night only zones (which can be minimally implemented with whenever rules although this requires bypassing and bypassing breaks automation).  I didn't believe it at first when people said they needed an external automation system in addition to the Elk but indeed it is so.

Back