Samsung SmartThings Integration

Hi is it possible to add at least the arming capability to HAILogger and the smartthings?  Seems that would still meet any security requirements until a good disarm method is come up with.

Love the APP thank you for the post.

Anybody do this yet?

I am currently configuring the ap for a home automator.  The Samsung hub  / OP2 panel is enabled at automator's home.

I installed the app here locally and it connects fine to the automator's OP2 panel.

I logged in to the Smarthings hub and configuration on line with no issues and have set up everything.

IE: when testing with my hub and op2 I just put in the local IP of the RPi2 and it works fine.

With this configuration for the remote setup I do not see the OP2 panel variables.

I have already done this connecting to my second OmniPro 2 panel remotely with the Samsung hub here.

What am I doing wrong here? 

Thinking of creating an Android VM such that I can post pictures of the Smarthings set up.

Only difference is that the Smarthings hub is not here.  I guess I can utilize my hub instead....

Do I need to configure the firewall such that the ap talks to the offsite hub?

IE: should I configure my firewall and remote firewall to allow hardware and application via port 8000?

Tried configuring just my firewall and it did not work for me.

I understand here that the Samsung Hub is supposed to be on premise ...just trying something different here.

It would be nice just to root the device, give it a bit more zing and run the HAI plugin right on the Samsung hub.

rsw686,

I haven't used the email function on the new HAI plugin V.8 and been playing only with the Samsung hub.

Today decided to test email and noticed it does not work. 

Looking at the event log / console I see the status when the alarm is turned on and off. 

I decided today to install it on Windows server.  I also installed the old original HAILogger program on same server.

Concurrently have STunnel running on same server. 

The old HAIlogger program is working fine sending emails IE: start, on and off alarm, time sync.

New HAILogger is not sending any emails.

I can watch the live status of STunnel and do not see any activity when I start the new HAILogger, turn on and off the alarm and time sync.

Goal here is to run HAILogger on an Intel or Arm based Ubuntu computer.  Samsung Hub connection is fine with both of these boxes.

Is anyone using email alerts using the HAILogger in windows and or Linux?  Is it working for you?

Installed the Prowl API ID last night and Prowl on a Windows server.  Did not work for me.  I do have the network locked down a bit with PFSense.

Did get this email from the old HAILogger program running on Wintel server early this morning.

[SIZE=10pt]TimeSyncTimer: Controller time 04/23/2017 03:21:55 out of sync by 5.1598033 seconds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I apologize for not checking this earlier as I was just checking on the Samsung hub functions which are working well these days.[/SIZE]

I have been banging my head against the wall here on this...  I followed your steps exactly, several times over, and I can NOT get the logger app to run!

When I double click it, it just opens and closes real fast, then I try to go to http://localhost:8000/ListUnits, and I get page not found.  I am running Windows 10, MySQL server 5.7 (the latest version, I got it today.) ODBC connector 5.1, and my version of .net framework is already greater than 4 (Is that the problem, by chance?  I tried installing 4, and it said it was already installed?)

I also can't register the app as a service.  Same thing happens there too, the bat file just launches, and then closes, I check services, and it's not there....

What am I doing wrong?  Is this still the way to integrate OPII and SmartThings?  Maybe there is a newer or other way of doing it....

Thank you for your help!

OK...  I found out that once I changed the FROM email address error the log kept reporting, then the server starts.  But now I get this error here:

ERROR: WebService: An exception occurred: HTTP could not register URL http://+:8000/. Your process does not have access rights to this namespace (see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=70353 for details).

How do I fix this?

Thank you!

Are you getting email notifications?

For the time bean here not testing DB connection.  Was yours working before?  Disable it for a bit.

Here have been watching the event.txt log for errors?

No issues here with using Samsung hub.

05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: CoreServer: Starting up server 1.0.8.0
05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: WebService: Listening on http://0.0.0.0:8000/
05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: CoreServer: CONNECTION STATUS: Connecting
05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: CoreServer: CONTROLLER IS: OmniPro II (4.0B)
05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: CoreServer: Retrieving named units
05/04/2017 07:35:27 INFO: CoreServer: Unsolicited notifications enabled
05/04/2017 07:35:27 VERBOSE: ThermostatTimer: Added to watch list Thermostat 1
05/04/2017 07:35:27 VERBOSE: ThermostatTimer: Polling status received for Thermostat 1

Using STunnel here for email to GMail and have configured debug logging on STunnel and do not see any attempts from HAILogger to send email.  STunnel is working fine with all other Wintel and Linux clients.

Logging is showing alarm stuff just fine except that it isn't sending an email.

VERBOSE: AreaStatus: 1 In House, Status: ARMING AWAY
VERBOSE: AreaStatus: 1 In House, Status: AWAY
VERBOSE: AreaStatus: 1 In House, Status: TRIPPED AWAY
ALARM: AreaStatus: BURGLARY In House ALARM
VERBOSE: AreaStatus: 1 In House, Status: AWAY
VERBOSE: SystemEvent: Unhandled Raw:
VERBOSE: SystemEvent: Unhandled:

No, I am not getting email notifications yet.

The HAILogger.exe seems to be running now, not sure what change I made...  But I know I have to right click it and run it as Administrator, or else I get the above mentioned error.

I believe now that the error is in the app on my iPhone....  I can not see or get any kind of alarm, or alarm sensors, but when I do a ListZonesContact on the HAILogger server, it shows all of my sensors.  

This is what my logger is writing to screen:

05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: CoreServer: Starting up server 1.0.8.0
05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: WebService: Listening on http://0.0.0.0:8000/
05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: CoreServer: CONNECTION STATUS: Connecting
05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: CoreServer: CONTROLLER IS: OmniPro II (4.0B)
05/04/2017 07:35:26 INFO: CoreServer: Retrieving named units
05/04/2017 07:35:27 INFO: CoreServer: Unsolicited notifications enabled

VERBOSE: WebService: Subscribe
​VERBOSE: WebNotification: Adding subscription to http://(ipaddress):395XX/notify/omnilink
(Then it goes on to tell me zone status if something changes, otherwise it just keeps writing:

Is all of that normal so far?

​Does anyone have this running on a Mac by chance?

Ok, When I try to do step 1:

1. "   Click My Device Handlers, select From Code, paste the contents from GitHub and repeat for all device files. "
I get the following error:

Groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script14939212850022145639840.appSetting() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [server] Possible solutions: typeSetting(java.lang.String), typeSetting(java.util.Map), typeSetting(java.lang.String, java.lang.String), getSettings(), setSettings(java.lang.Object), typeSetting(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.util.List)

How do I fix this?  What am I doing incorrectly?

Is all of that normal so far?

yes.

Is there a way to change the order of "devices" that appear in SmartThings app?

Yes and names and you can put them in rooms.

Bumping this thread to see if anyone is using Email / Push and asking if it is working for you with current version of the HAILogger software.

Here it is all configured fine and it never does send out any email.  Tested old HAILogger to work just fine (with no Samsung options).

rsw686 said:
Here's an overview of how to get it up and running.

HAILogger
1. Open the HAILogger.ini file and set your OmniPro 2 panel IP and encryption keys
2. Make note of your computer IP address and run the HAILogger application
3. Check the console output for the lines WebServer: Listening on and CoreServer: CONTROLLER IS. These let you know the web service is up and running and it connected to the OmniPro 2 controller.

SmartThings
1. Login to SmartThings web interface
2. Click My Device Handlers, select From Code, paste the contents from GitHub and repeat for all device files
3. Click My SmartApps, select From Code, paste the contents from GitHub
4. Open the SmartThings app on your phone
5. Select Marketplace -> SmartApps -> scroll to bottom My Apps
6. Select OmniPro Integration and enter the IP address of the computer running HAILogger and port 8000

At this point the app will query the logger, you should see this in the HAILogger console, and the devices will automatically add to SmartThings.
Hi - Newbie here.  I am using a MAC with Parallels and Win 7.  Which is how I program PCAccess.  I was able to start the HAILogger.ini file in Notepad and add IP Address and encryption keys.  I have also downloaded .net Framework V4.  When I attempt to launch the HAILogger.exe, I get an error message stating that the application has stopped working.  With details below.  I should note that I have not installed SmartThings or a hub yet.  Just trying to see if I can poll the OmniPro first.  Any suggestions?  Keep in mind I'm not a programmer.  TIA

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01: hailogger.exe
  Problem Signature 02: 1.0.7.0
  Problem Signature 03: 583906f0
  Problem Signature 04: System
  Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06: 4ba1dff4
  Problem Signature 07: 2ddd
  Problem Signature 08: 11f
  Problem Signature 09: System.Security.Security
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 0a9e
  Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3: 0a9e
  Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Might be built in Windows 7 firewall.  Disable it for a bit and see what happens. 

Better yet run it in the MAC OS with Mono such that no other OS is needed.

Recently here tinkering with a CT user MAC HAI set up installed Oracle Virtual box / XP.  Works fine. 

Here installed it on Ubuntu and it works fine. 

It'll work fine without the Smarthings configuration.  (just make sure the switches are off in the INI file).

Except for the email piece.

pete_c said:
Might be built in Windows 7 firewall.  Disable it for a bit and see what happens. 

Better yet run it in the MAC OS with Mono such that no other OS is needed.

Recently here tinkering with a CT user MAC HAI set up installed Oracle Virtual box / XP.  Works fine. 

Here installed it on Ubuntu and it works fine. 

It'll work fine without the Smarthings configuration.  (just make sure the switches are off in the INI file).

Except for the email piece.
Thanks for the suggestion on Firewall for  7, but it is disabled.  I have tried to download MONO, but "No Joy".  Will try again now.

Is there a MAC version download of HAILogger to run on Mono?

Is there a MAC version download of HAILogger to run on Mono?

No.  Mono is mono is mono.

The currently version will run in mono just fine.  Note email  / prowl isn't working with the hailogger right now.  disable mysql logging.  Looked at my INI file here and email and prowl is configured. 

Read this to install mono:

Install Mono on Mac OS X

You can also run it on an RPi1-3 in wheezy / jessie.
I have tested it on Ubuntu 64bit on Intel, AMD, ARM CPUs.  If I could get mono to run on my microrouter with Openwrt that would even be better. 

1 - Then run put HAI logger in a directory - call it hailogger
2 - edit your ini file.  Really all you need is the IP / keys for your op2 panel
3 - to run hailogger type this in a terminal window.

mono HAILogger.exe -i

you will see this when it starts: (I use a script to start it)

./autostart_hai

INFO: CoreServer: Starting up server 1.0.8.0
INFO: WebService: Listening on http://0.0.0.0:8000/
INFO: CoreServer: CONNECTION STATUS: Connecting
INFO: CoreServer: CONTROLLER IS: OmniPro II (4.0B)
INFO: CoreServer: Retrieving named units
INFO: CoreServer: Unsolicited notifications enabled
VERBOSE: ThermostatTimer: Added to watch list Thermostat 1

Back