Haiku The new product

lupinglade said:
PS. We're still looking for a name for the new full-fledged home automation system, if you have ideas, feel free to post them if you're okay with us using the name. That's one way you guys can help get this out sooner. We'll be happy to give you a free license in exchange :)
What about "Epignosis"? It's Greek and means accurate knowledge.

I think it should just be one word. Convergence encompasses all that the app will be if lupinglade is correct about the amount of functionality it will have tying many systems together into one bundle. 

Download "Convergence" on your iOS/Android today!

charliebarns said:
I think it should just be one word. Convergence encompasses all that the app will be if lupinglade is correct about the amount of functionality it will have tying many systems together into one bundle. 

That's a good suggestion but its a bit of a long word.

Ok how about "Swarm", or "Corral", or "Muster" (gathering point), or "Fuse", or "Synth". 

All can carry the same general meaning of amalgamating (in this case the drawing together control of different technologies) into one.

lupinglade said:
PS. We're still looking for a name for the new full-fledged home automation system, if you have ideas, feel free to post them if you're okay with us using the name. That's one way you guys can help get this out sooner. We'll be happy to give you a free license in exchange :)

How about:  fini

fini - as in complete or finished

Synonyms for fini

entire
full
perfect
sweeping
accomplished
achieved
attained
compassed
concluded
consummate
effected
executed
realized
all-embracing
all-inclusive
finished off
full-fledged
home free
plenary

charliebarns said:

I like it! I don't think it's too long. Shorter words that mean the same thing (Junction, Conjunction, Union) aren't as catchy. Just "Converge" sounds good too.
"Space" never meant anything to me and totally non-indicative of what the product was supposed to be.

"Quora" in Greek means "everything." Other Greek words associated with hospitality or heroism would be:
Kleos
Nostos
Xenia
Zenia

But Quora and Kleos are my favs.

I would love to test this too. I have an Omni IIe also use echo dots and use homekit. This is something I have wanted for years!!! 

this conversation is way off topic. Please start another topic and let me know where it is.

joe
biggusto said:
I would love to test this too. I have an Omni IIe also use echo dots and use homekit. This is something I have wanted for years!!! 

Back