Haiku The new product

We're still developing the system, but you're welcome to come alpha test it. Just register on community.luxdomotics.com and post that you'd like to join the alpha test on the general forum.

For everyone waiting for the new software to come out just make the switch to the openhab project. Works great for my OmniPro board, UPB, Insteon, etc. and you can get a ton of other integrations - for free!

Very active community, works with android and iOS. The best part is it integrates with almost any new device coming out and requires little to no additional hardware investment.

I do not receive compensation for openhab - I just wasnt going to waste anymore time on something that may or may not show up. Especially after the push notification fiasco with Haiku.

eleben said:
For everyone waiting for the new software to come out just make the switch to the openhab project. Works great for my OmniPro board, UPB, Insteon, etc. and you can get a ton of other integrations - for free!

Very active community, works with android and iOS. The best part is it integrates with almost any new device coming out and requires little to no additional hardware investment.

I do not receive compensation for openhab - I just wasnt going to waste anymore time on something that may or may not show up. Especially after the push notification fiasco with Haiku.
With out systems seemingly "unavailable" we need to have more information on Openhab on Cocoontech.

I don't understand that last comment, ano?

I just installed OpenHAB and I have installed the plugin - I need to get more info to populate things but I am curious!

heffneil said:
I don't understand that last comment, ano?

I just installed OpenHAB and I have installed the plugin - I need to get more info to populate things but I am curious!
I'm just saying I agree with you. More people need to investigate OpenHAB especially as other choices disappear.

Hello folks -- frustrated like you and a fan of the Haiku Helper and Haiku, I've decided to rebuilt a similar application keeping Weather, Push Notifications, Energy, etc.  I removed some features like scripting as that I think was too difficult for people to understand but added a couple other features to make up.   I created Myro:Home for the PC years ago and when Haiku came out, I used Myro:Home on my touch panel and Haiku/Haiku Helper on my iOS devices.  The push notifications were the best part... I was sad to see them kill the product.  I am excited to see what they come up with next, but for now I need something to replace it -- so I'm bringing Myro:Home to iOS/WatchOS.

Anyways, Myro:Home Helper is currently in beta testing -- let me know if you are a current Haiku Helper user, I'd like to chat with you.

Myro:Home for iOS is also in final development -- rebuilt all the core connectivity using SWIFT language -- it has a WatchOS 3 app as well where you can trigger your "favorites" easily -- I use it for my garage door, etc.

I'd like to know what features you guys liked from Haiku and what you didn't -- let's not even talk about Spaces. ;)

How much feedback I get will dictate how much efforts I put in releasing to public... currently I'm building this for myself with the idea of putting it in the App Store for others to enjoy/migrate to.

I don't care so much about the helper - honestly it runs great for me and I wouldn't worry about that.  

The IOS development is what interests me the most.  I need to do everything that Haiku can do cleanly.  I like the started buttons for quicker access.  What I have a problem with in terms of Haiku is that I changed all my cameras to IP so I want to use RTSP with Haiku. Thats my big problem. Space offers it but space is junk and doesn't run longer than 10 minutes.  I use a bunch of ipads as keypads and when people ring the doorbell or a door opens I show that camera.  Well I did before switching to IP cameras that are from this century :)

Back